Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

--Growing up--

As I know, I'm growing up...
As I know, It will not stop ever...
As I know, I will be old day coming...
As I know too, I won't be young ever...

I was spending time on PS...I want edit my face photo as AVATAR...haha...it is FUN...Xd
Click ,,,CLick ,,,CLIck ,,,CLICk ,,,CLICK...

From disc to folders....from folders to albums....from albums to photos....
















so sad....cheanchong is same height with me now...
b4 ...haiz....Cx



 haha =)

ah gong ...wa siu lri....我想你...  ='(
guai bo hei gong!!!!
haha xD
ps : cheanchong so cute!! xD

I realised ... Time really goes fast...shown that Im not like b4...
I grown up...

We all are growing up............. 

1 comment:

  1. really miss those time...so touch when looking at those photos....hope can go back to those time. when we were still very young, innocent..haha

    fr: eagle

    ReplyDelete