Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I know I don't know you well...

Searching...
Checking...
Reading...
Looking...
Hearing...
Feeling...


There's 3 THINGS..that i do it LESS...

Less of Caring...
Less of Working...
Less of Paying...

-Caring-
I'm Reading...I'm feeling...I'm hearing...
I've noticed something...
Why I'm caring so less...
That's the reason makes me don't know all the things...and...all I was guessing...
No...I shouldn't guess anymore...
all I need to Focus...that's Reading...Feeling...Hearing mind, thoughts...clearly...

-Working-
Worse things that I ever have...Why I wasn't working with nicely...just Searching mind, thoughts...expressly...

-Paying-
Just Looking for what you needed...Checking for what you wanted...
I was Paying not that much...Paying the Patience,Paying the Time,Paying the Help,Paying the Better expression of my eyes...
I.....really.....a bad guy...

BUT...trust me...
CPW....
Cherish the Partner now that Worth for me.
I will do better

No comments:

Post a Comment